I have to say I never thought it would come to this.
I’m writing an essay about how I lost 7 lbs in the last 2.5 weeks.
I am now officially a weight-loss spammer.
You know that guy that that posts his flyers on your local corner telephone poll with all the exclamation points.
I’M THAT GUY.
Except I don’t have any supplements to sell you. I’m just going to tell you to go to the farmers market and eat stuff without oil or salt.
Yup. I lost weight on a “program I developed” and I’m hawking it on the internet.
I JUST LOST 7 lbs in the last 2.5 WEEKS…
What I’ve learned: pants that are too big make you look like an old man with a flat backside.
Note to self: acquire pants that fit, pronto.
Here’s the thing… my program is totally DIY! Join a simple Facebook group for support.
WHY AM I DOING IT?
Because I’m constantly texting, emailing and taking phone calls relaying this same ole information.
I needed a place to point people! A place where community + recipes were together in one spot.
Now when I meet someone, and they ask for help, I just tell them where to go virtually to dig deeper and meet up with me and likeminded people.
Everyone’s on Facebook doing stuff anyway, so it works. I’m here, you’re here. I answer questions and post recipes, you get fit and pass on a lot of positive energy to me specifically and the world at large.
TOP 5 REASONS I BECAME A WEIGHT-LOSS SPAMMER
1. I know what works + feel compelled to share it
2. If I don’t share it somewhere I will fall off the wagon myself
3. Sharing useful information is a positive way to impact society
4. Posting helpful personal experience onto the interwebs is good for business. Prospective clients can get to know you. They want to know you before they’ll buy from you.
5. Relationships between existing customers are strengthened by adding more value to their lives.
Anyway, this spamming thing is new to me. I’m hoping I will give spammers a good name and only spam with value.
First rule of spamming, keep it brief.
To your health! <3